Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Friday, October 08, 2004

A fleeting affair

Oh, that Chipolte place seemed like such a blessing. I don't know what cave I've been living in that I never heard of the place before (I'm feeling like that old couple who never heard of Outback), but suddenly I'm running into new information all over the place. The latest, via TMN, is a discouraging report on the healthfulness of their burritos.

It looks like if you skip the cheese and sour cream you can at least escape the saturated fat issues. That sort of goes without saying I think. Being lactose intolerant, that's not a problem for me, and I'm not really afraid of calories. Still, the place is starting to give me a bad feeling.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive