Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

WHAT THE???

Every day I come home the same way.  I take the 4th exit on the loop out of the Holland Tunnel.  From there the lights are in sequence all the way down West Broadway.  At the end of that, I cut over to Broadway where again the lights are in sequence to Liberty Street, where I turn right go across to Greenwich St.

So today I follow the usual route, paying attention to not getting hit by a bus, and suddenly there's a towncar facing me down on Liberty.  "What's up wtih this idiot?" I wonder.  Then I realize that there are no street lights facing me.  Overnight the street changed direction.  There are little cardboard do not enter signs held on with tie wraps at the beginning of the street now.  Sheesh!!

Nice tie wraps!

UPDATE: AH HA!!

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive