Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Fake Tobeys

I saw two fake Tobeys in today's shoots. Not decoys, but subs for the non-acting stuff. At the set on Thames and also Rector, fake Tobey did blocking (where to stand) and lighting. I took a bunch of pictures of him before realizing it was the wrong guy. He's the one pointing in the top photo. Way on the right by the alley on Rector.


Fake Tobey #2 was stunt Tobey. On Trinity Place, he rode a fake bike bolted to a flatbed trailer. He had a wire harness on and after rolling for a bit, the flew off the bike with arms flailing and his helmet flying off. I took these photos around 10 p.m. It's now 1:30 a.m. and I can see the movie lights are still on over there. It could be that by now real Tobey is over there.

Quien es mas macho, Real Tobey or Stunt Tobey?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They recently filmed some special effects shots here in Cleveland. For good or for ill, I'm also a Tobey clone and since they were filming right outside of my office I had to walk past the crew every morning. Everybody had a nice laugh when I'd walk by. Hah f'n hah... Couldn't I look like Brad Pitt?

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive