Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Indian Larry Tribute, 2006

I'll post some wider shot photos tomorrow, but for today, here are a few choice bikes from yesterday's events in front of Larry's.

Nice set of Triumphs.

I think this is a NYC Choppers bike. That NYC schools door knob on the shifter rocks.


OK, so where's the gas tank?? I think that's it under the seat on the bottom. What must this be like to ride with nothing but a bar in front?


These are Indian Larry Legacy bikes, obviously. I love that they stash the oil filter on the frame behind the plate like that. I also love the oil tank hidden in the gas tank in the shot below. Nice paint too.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive