Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Blocked in

The latest route home I've been trying is Houston to Bowery to Delancy and over the Williamsburg Bridge. It's been a while since I walked Bowery, but I did a double take when I recognized the green fire escape disappearing behind this new building.

I shot it last December.

It's probably silly to be sentimental about a fire escape, but it does seem a shame that it'll be lost to the inside of a block.
Prince St.
Speaking of construction on the Bowery, a block farther south A Loft Above Nolita is part of a cluster that appears ready to go on the market (hard to tell but doesn't look like anyone lives there yet).

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive