Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Starck chandelier "before"




I happened to be on Broad Street on Saturday and noticed the pieces of a chandelier on the floor in a lobby under construction. I thought I remembered reading somewhere about a fancy chandelier in a new building near Wall Street so I snapped a few quickies (this is literally across from the Stock Exchange, so I was a little paranoid about taking pictures through a window - even if it was a street level). Looking it up later I realized it's the Downtown by Starck. Better rendering of the chandelier here.
I'm sure whoever is putting this together knows what they're doing, but I can't help but imagine some poor shlub sitting in the middle of all these pieces trying to make sense of an instruction sheet and hating his life.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive