Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

200 Chambers

This is sort of an accident progress report on the site at 200 Chambers (at West St.). I took the first three a couple months ago but didn't do anything with them because frankly I have too many yellow back-hoe photos. The last one I took the other day but only because I was struck by how the angle of the shovel arm matched the angle of the BMCC building in the background. It wasn't until tonight that I realized that matching angle was familiar and I went back and found these earlier shots.



You almost have to wonder if the architect had some kind of subliminal suggestion going on from hanging around too many construction sites.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive