Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Bikers







As I mentioned, I really wanted to take pictures of some people while at bike week. It particularly bothered me that I could tell there was a particular look to the people there, but I couldn't figure out what it was to photograph it. To some extent everyone was a sunburned white guy with wind-whipped hair and wrap-around sunglasses (see the second photo). But I think this last photo shows best of the photos I took what it's like to look at a bike week crowd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The common bond I see is their posture. They all still seem to be riding their bikes, at least from the waist up. Nice pictures.

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive