Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

That corner spot at N8th and Wythe

OK, this is an embarrassingly poor shot, but I wanted to point out that there's a lot of work that's been done in there. If I can get a better one tonight I'll replace this. Looks like a lot of counter space. Maybe a coffee bar?
IMG_7971


UPDATE:
N8th and Wythe
A good shot finally of progress on the interior of the space on the corner of N8th and Wythe in Northside. I don't see any indication of a name yet. It's bigger than I thought it was, running all the way back through the building and out into the yard out back. It's obviously a bar, you can see the taps are installed (no tap handles yet) and in the foreground are natural wood counters with some kind of shiny heavy laminate on them. The place looks good so far.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive