Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Miguel Cotto, Trinity Boxing Club

You didn't really think a world champion boxer was going to work out all week on the next block and I wouldn't get photos, did you?

I wasn't sure at first with this huge posse hanging out, but that's Cotto leaning against the wall on the right. I kept looking in the window of the club think they were all waiting for him.

Junior welterweight is bigger than I thought.

Camera phone and autograph for the Downtown Alliance lady. He was really cool with her. Maybe tomorrow if I see him again I'll have the nerve to ask for a posed shot.

He's an Olympian by the way.


I was hoping to get this shot before he got in the car, but this isn't bad. The man and the poster in the same frame.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive