Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Daytona Bike Week 05

As with the plane photos I have a few themes of bike photos. Actually, Bike Week is all this week, so really this is more like bike weekend, but I still have some shots to share.

Just so we're clear, this is what we're talking about. Pretty much motorcycles everywhere you look.

Lovin' the frame.


Also loving the wood-handled suicide shifter.

I'm not a big skull guy, but c'mon, it's a skull gas tank.

I don't know what this kind of springer fork set-up is called, but I really like the look, and I also like that you can hide wires and the brake line in the tube because it doesn't have any suspension gear in it. I ended up seeing a few of these this weekend, but this was the first one, so it was more exciting.

Trikes were everywhere down there this year. I don't like them at all. I think they're either hokey novelties or they're tricycles for old people. Some of these things are practically cars. That said, this is the first time I've seen a rigid trike. It's gotta be a bear to ride -especially to turn- but it definitely looks mean.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive