Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Happy New Year








Just a quick story because I feel like there was a lesson. I sucked my battery dry on the Gates on Saturday and didn't realize it until I was halfway to Chinatown for the New Year's parade. So back home, pop the battery in the charger and also take out the memory card to pull off the photos that are on there. Hour and a half later, the charger light is green, pop the battery back in and off I go. Stopping to take a photo of folks gathered on the steps of City Hall, I get "no memory card." I had forgotten it in my laptop. So all the way back home again. At this point I'm wondering if this is some kind of sign that I should just stay home. Or was this a test of will? With only a little more than an hour left before the scheduled end of the event, I finally made it to Chinatown with a camera that works, and took enough photos that I'll be posting them here until next new year.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive