Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Dragon devours cameraman


Look out! It's right behind you!! (Everyone is wearing blue. It really makes the red jump. Hard to figure the color balance.)

Nice pinstriping. I like the redhead kid way in the back too.

At some point in the future we'll have a new way of taking pictures, but we'll still raise our hands in salute to things that are picture-worthy. A new form of applause. Nice hat, guy.

I don't know what happened here. Because the confetti was moving so quick, I think I pushed the button before the camera could adjust to the light conditions. I like it though, it looks like an old postcard. Since I didn't do it on purpose, I'm telling myself it's not a cheesey as if I'd deliberately tried to take a sepia colored photo. I did try to clean it up, make the sky blue, etc. See below, I think it's boring that way.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive