Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Seated





Cool hat, neat jacket, generally well put together. She was on her way out but waiting for something. Again, I could probably work on these a little more, but given the time and the fact that I didn't post yesterday, I'm going with what I have so far. The test of will for which this blog is named is the test to see if I can actually maintain this blog. So far so good, but if I keep putting off for perfection nothing will get posted, so keep shooting, keep posting.

Such a complex composition. I think I may come back later and crop a little more off the bottom of the last one to make it almost square, take a little of the power out of that blank plane that juts in from the bottom left.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive