Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Reminder to Lower Manhattan commuters:

When I was in the WTC PATH station this morning I noticed they're running regular trains from there to 33rd street, without having to go over to NJ in between. I assume it also makes a few stops along the way at 9th St. or 14th or 23rd. I don't know if it's already being reported on NY1 or anything, but if you have to get between Lower Manhattan and Midtown, that might be your best bet. Plus, it's 50 cents cheaper than the subway would have been. :)
[link -no metion of stops]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure a direct 33rd Street-to-WTC route is physically possible. Check the PATH map.

Anonymous said...

It's not possible without entering NJ, but the special shuttle service means you don't have to change trains. The stops are, in order heading uptown: WTC, Exchange Place (nj), Pavonia Newport (nj), Christopher, and along sixth ave: 9th, 14th, 23rd, 33rd. It took me less than 15 minutes to get from Christopher to WTC this morning at rush hour. Woohoo.

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive