Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

We Remember March

I don't know if this was connected to all the bikes, below. Among the marchers were people with signs that read "We Remember March," so I guess that's what it was.







The camera didn't reset fast enough for me to catch the big drum. It says "Transit Pride Pipe and Drum" so perhaps the people being memorializes are Port Authority people.

Yeah, that guy in yellow looks like he's giving me the evil eye, and I guess it's pretty gross to photograph people who are mourning or memorializing or marching or whatever they're doing, but on the other hand, if you want people to remember, you have to indulge folks making a record of the events. I promise I won't sell this image on a t-shirt or in a snow globe or turn it into one of those pictures that moves as you walk by from a folding table.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive