Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

To-Do tomorrow

Fountains of Wayne plays for free at the WFC tomorrow. I'm not a huge fan of them, but I'll see them for free, heck. That's meant to be an outdoor concert, so I'm not sure what happens if it's raining.

If it gets rained out, or it sucks, what I'm actually more interested in seeing is the regional finals of the Guitar Center Spinoff. The Guitar Center has a whole DJ turntable room downstairs. I can't imagine where they're going to hold any kind of competition in there since it's packed to the gills with instruments, but i bet the compeition will seriously rock -not to mention it's a pretty novel event. How often do you see a "spinoff"?

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive