Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Anticiblogging

Blogging is light this week as I spend all of my online time keeping up on convention blogs. Damn good thing I've been doing so because I had to go on TV this morning to talk about them.

Plus, it's going to rain the rest of the week, so there won't be much walking around the 'hood.

BUT... for the millions who flock here for NoBatt motorcycle spotting, there's a yellow Bourget parked in the garage on Rector. I'll try to snap a shot of that if it stays. (There's usually a BMW parked there, so I'm wondering where that went.)

Bonus motorcycle tip: The new paint on the streets in BPC is WICKED slippery when wet!!!

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive