Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Of course I went

Of course I went to the Siren Music Festival.  As a cheapskate with little regard for personal comfort, a free music festival where I can stand for hours in the blazing sun listening to bands I'm not familiar with is perfect for me.
 
Since I don't know how to post multiple pictures at once, my shots of the day are individual posts below.
 
Favorite quote of the day: 
 
Beach employee #1:  "Everyone has one of these.  Ouch!" (indicating nipple ring area with complaining tone)
Beach employee #2:  "Stuuupid."
 
Second favorite quote:
 
"Shoot the freak in the freakin' head!"
followed later that evening by
"Shoot the freak in the freakin' ass cheek!"
--Carnival barker selling turns on that controversial game where you shoot a painball gun at a real human.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive