Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Monday, August 16, 2004

Smoke on the water





This was probably the most comfortable music festival I've been to in a while. I had the pulled pork from Philly's Smokehouse, mostly because I wasn't already familiar with them. My sandwich was good, but after seeing what the guy in front of me ordered, I wish I'd gone with the rib sandwich, which they topped with cole slaw. Looked real good. The music wasn't too loud (it wasn't too good either, but waddaya want for free?), the weather wasn't too hot, and they had folding chairs set up, so no exhausting standing around like Siren Fest. I brought a few sections of the Times and had a nice few hours there.

P.S. What was with the pseudo-Hooters girls at Daisy May's?

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive