Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

The Church Street Post Office opened the past Monday. I finally went this afternoon to check it out. Again, I walked in the wrong door and again the security person had to set me straight. My only complaint is that they weren't using the sign on the wall that's supposed to tell you when to go to the next available window. The windows have bars over them, so it's impossible to see into them unless you're standing right in front. After standing there for a while and seeing some random guy just duck under the rope and cut ahead of me, I just walked over to a lit window and and imposed upon the lady to help me. Welcome to New York I guess.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive