Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

A few good links

I have more shots from today, but I'm trying to stick to just the newsy bits and I'll post the pretty ones when news gets slow. Speaking of news, Downtown Express has some good info this week:

They have the full story on the building on Liberty Street. Turns out it belongs to Russell Simmons.

Funniest headline of the week.

The ink version of this story has a handy chart in case you're curious about which delegates are staying at downtown hotels. I don't see it on their site, so here it is:
  • Embassy Suites Hotel: American Samoa, Indiana
  • Marriott Financial Center: Guam, Hawaii, Nebraska, North Dakota
  • Millenium Hilton: Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, Utah, Delaware
  • Ritz-Carlton: Georgia

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive