Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Amish Move

Folks who knew downtown before the towers fell remember the Amish Market as something of an oasis. I think I already knew this, but the other day I ran across the new location of the Amish Market. Park and West Broadway. there were guys in there (you can see one in this shot) so I didn't want to freak them out with the camera, but if you happen by there, definitely look in the window. They have all kinds of amazing wrought iron going on in there, including a huge candelabra. I'll go by again and get a better shot. Right now it looks like they have all the chairs and tables and stuff, but everything is covered in dust. It almost looks like the moved the dust from Cedar street to the new location.



Hey, waddaya know, here's the Downtown Express on the move.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive