Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Portals

I ended up with a few pictures of doorways today so I figured I'd make them into one post.
I feel like I've seen this first one on another photoblog somewhere because I remember reading a discussion of the name. I just like the colored squares on the step and the fact that it's number 1.



I happened upon the reception for the Women of the World art show at the World Financial Center. They were just about to lock down the Winter Garden but I managed to get in the door to take a look. Unfortunately, the other shots I took were all blurry because I was trying to look like I wasn't taking pictures, but you can see how they did the place up nice with the colored tables and umbrellas and all. There were a few guests there already in black tie. I good sized band was tuning up. I bet it was a nice event.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive