Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Trinity Boxing Club photo conundrum

Trinity Boxing Club is so full of cool photographable things -especially when the windows are open on warm days- that I seldom walk by without snapping a shot. I also almost never come away with anything usable. Part of the trouble is that I try to take it too quick because I'm pretty sure the people working out in there wouldn't appreciate some dork taking pictures of them.

But what else gives me a hard time, exemplified in the two shots below, is the lighting. Natural light outside, artificial light inside. Either I get balanced foreground and an orange background or a balanced background and a blue foreground.

Of course the answer is to be bold and stick the camera in the window so it's all artificial light, but hey, I have to live here, I don't want dirty looks every time I walk by. :)





No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive