Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Monday, October 04, 2004

Stanley Park, Vancouver

Today's Vancouver vacation installment is a series from Stanley Park, a heavily wooded patch land that juts into the water from the city's west end.






This was called Beaver Lake. Lake??? We thought we were hiking to a body of water of some kind, not a marsh. Still pretty though.

I included both the above and below photos to raise an issue I still haven't quite resolved for myself, and that is whether to deliberately shoot over or past the immediate foreground. In this case I think I like the top photo for the way the cement walk helps frame the shot. I'm less convinced that it works in this shot however.



The epitaph reads, "A dragonfly is dead here."







1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a good blog you have here. Please update it more often. This topics is my interest. Thank you. . .


seaworld tickets

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive