Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

William Taft to go

William Taft to go
I'm not a vegetarian so I may not be a good judge of the food we got here. The fried zuccini sandwich was very good. I also had the salad with the bleu cheese and the fruit. Also good. The caesar salad with vegan dressing was a little odd but still tasted like cesar salad. It had tomato slices in it, which was unexpected. The macaroni & cheese was large bow noodles with a thin cheese or butter sauce, not the orange lump of elbow noodle comfort food I was expecting. For that matter, the potato salad was dressed, but not gloppy white with mayo (how I like it). So I guess the one note I can make there is not to expect traditional comfort food from the comfort food menu items. Of course, if you regularly eat vegetarian you're probably saying, "Duh."

Next time, brunch.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive