Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Synecdoche shooting in Williamsburg

I initially felt bad for not getting this up in time for the shoot named on this page, but they're actually shooting today too. Regardless, I wanted to point out that I'm pretty sure, given the name of the film, that a lot of the sudden new (German?) street art we see down around Metropolitan and Wythe is probably just part of the movie. Synecdoche does have some big names though, so keep an eye out for stars like Philip Seymour Hoffman and Tilda Swinton.
070605 031


070604 006


070605 035


070605 034
I have a couple shots of today's shoot so I'll add them later if they look like anything.
ADDING:
Synecdoche shoot
No one famous in this shot I don't think.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive