Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Crossing the line to obnoxious

Crossing the line to obnoxious
I never realized it or thought about it much but what brings a building across the line from just a building to an obnoxious building is a giant banner with a name on it. It's like a guy who names his biceps.

That's my building, the sliver of gray next door. I have a million shots of this one going up and make no mistake it was already pretty obnoxious in its size and the pain the ass the construction has been. But I just thought of it as par-for-the-course construction. But as "90G" I can't help but see it as a gross yuppie magnet.

1 comment:

J$ said...

90G sounds like minimum income requirements to purchase one of these.

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive