Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Blur riding

I took about a billion bull riding photos with everything from cheese point-n-shoot lighting to long exposure available light shots and even some interesting results like this one, which is using someone else's flash. In the end I had to figure what I was trying to show with them so I could decide how to sort through them. The obvious answer is to show exactly what it is, lots of motion on a mechanical bull in a dark bar. The real dividing line was whether the shot had some dynamic sense of motion but still looked like a human on a mechanical bull.
Blur riding


Blur riding


Blur riding


Blur riding


Blur riding


Blur riding


Blur riding


Blur riding


Blur riding


Blur riding

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I really enjoy the photo with the "caution" sign. Something about the subject being blurry, but having a word of caution being clear.

Strikes me as amusing.

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive