Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007

My goal for the day was to see if I could get some good candid faces. For the most part I tried to find a face in the crowd and snap it in between pillow boffings. It's remarkable how many people had huge genuine smiles.
Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007
This might need a little more Photoshop to warm it up, but I think it's my favorite from the day.


Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007


Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007


Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007


Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007


Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007


Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007


Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007


Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007


Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007


Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007


Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007


Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007
I'm pretty pleased with this one as well. I thought I heard him telling a camera crew he is one of the organizers.


Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007


Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007


Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007


Faces - Pillow Fight NYC 2007
These kids found boundless glee in attacking this guy with pillows. He'd run away and a trail of kids would follow behind. As he ran his pants kept falling down. Somewhere out there is a shot of his naked butt running from a swarm of pillow wielding kids. I was lucky to snap this one off quickly as they passed. UPDATE: OK, this video explains it.


View the full set here.

1 comment:

Kevin Bracken said...

Wow, great shots! That is probably the best photo taken of me (the organizer in green goggles) all day! I have linked this page from our site :)

PS - the shirtless guy is Benjy from the Howard Stern show, lol.

-Kevin from Newmindspace

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive