Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Trinity Place Bar and Restaurant

Walking home down Cedar Street I noticed red lights in the windows and looked in to find a new restaurant. Since coming home I've searched everywhere and don't find any mention of Trinity Place Bar and Restaurant, so I'm hoping that means I'm not crazy and this is in fact a brand new place.

Wine rack (above), full bar (below). Inside is quite dark. There were people in there, so I didn't want to freak them out by pointing my camera through the window at them.

And what's this crazy bit of mechanics I can see through the third window?

The restaurant must be in a former vault, complete with massive door.

This is actually their lobby. That's a bit of the hostess stand there on the right. Contrary to the name, the entrance is on Cedar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's their website...

http://www.trinityplacenyc.com/

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive