Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Getting Up

What a really great, friendly, creative, passionate community. Though it could have been much more, I'm glad they endured the struggle to make it happen.
I'm a little low on energy, so I'm just going to post everything.





Book signing. Sort of like trading autographs, but not exactly.


Lady Pink, celebrity.















She's all tagged. I don't know what the deal is with that. There were a couple people done up like that.





Some "real art" peeking over the top.


Nice crowd. This was around 5:30 or 6.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colors and artistry are amazing.... but I take exception with your comment that "real" art is seen above one of the pieces.... I think the street art is "real art".....

Will said...

Yeah, that was a joke. That's why I put "real" in quotes.

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive