Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Smooth

Smooth


Smooth


Smooth


Smooth
I didn't happen upon a photo shoot or anything, this was just a guy and his car on the street in Tribeca.

I'm pretty sure that's envy on that other guy's face. Of course, the funnier picture would have been of the dork holding a baby in one hand, a camera in the other with a backpack full of diapers and camera equipment trying to take a picture of Mr. Smooth here. Hopefully I won't see that one on Flickr any time soon.

I wanted to take some of the black mass out of his suit so I though I could introduce some gray if I tried black & white. If there's gray in there I couldn't find it.

By the way, I'm thinking that's a '55 or '56 Ford Thunderbird.
www.musclecarclub.com/musclecars/ford-thunderbird/ford-th...

1 comment:

J$ said...

i don't want to say self absorbed douche but....ok i did. apologies to mr classic car if in reality he's a great guy and gives all the neighborhood kids rides in his convertible but i'm just going by the picture.

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive