Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Red Bowl

Red Bowl


Red Bowl


Red Bowl
The restaurant going into the former Sam and Seb place (http://testofwill.blogspot.com/2007/02/sam-seb-out-restaurant-in.html) now has a name. For some reason I have a few shots of this but at least this one shows how they re-did the whole building facade. I don't know when it opens.

(In case you don't remember Sam and Seb, this is Bedford between N5th and N6th.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking this photo was curious as to what happened to my beautiful storefront, shame Sam & Seb could not have lived on in my absence but the landlord decided to open his own business preventing me from selling mine... but I sit here on the other side of the world starting up new things...your photos are great nice way to stay informed...Cheers Simone ( owner Sam & Seb)

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive