Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

The fire experiment

My sister in law asked once how to take a picture of fire. While I do think it's possible to meter for the fire, that doesn't leave much light for the surrounding area. Below is a series of shots of a ritual they regularly perform outside the Buddhist Temple on Washington Street near Rector. They looked a little freaked out that I took so many pictures, but I got to try a variety of shutter speeds.
060122 128


060122 127


060122 126


060122 125

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will, good work with capturing the fire. I notice you're taking more night shots. The building shots are great. Have you thought about exhibiting?

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive