Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Location: Teddy's

IMG_7813
I'm pretty sure this is part of a production called p.s. i love you which has some great names in the cast. I took this picture yesterday and this morning it's clear that this movie shoot is going to take over half of Northside. There are signs running from North 7 to North 13 along Berry and on the side streets. This morning they were working on building a wall around Teddy's, presumably to control the lighting. If I'm going to be stepping over cables for a week, I better get a good celebrity sighting out of it.
(Even though Teddy's is the place I've eaten at most, other than the diner, since moving here in July, I think I've only taken this one photo of the inside.
Update: The above mentioned parking signs:
061103 001
061103 002

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive