Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Color blast

Color blast
I would have liked to shoot the whole wall, but there were cars in the way. Maybe another time. There are so many pieces out there, what makes me pick one to take a picture of? If it's fresh, if I like the colors and/or letter style, and if it makes an interesting use of the medium. In this case I was drawn to that odd roller technique used on the sun in the background of the YMI piece (below).
Color blast
Newell St.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pice I just saw was sweet, it reminds me of my style in the 70's PEL'do it well" Tony in florida.

Anonymous said...

YOU AINT SHIT ANTHONY MACHICOTE TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS

brad said...

For the asshole that stays up all night trying to do harm instead of good... Maybe you should think of the CRACK HEAD MOTHER THAT DOESN'T KNOW WICH ONE OF THE KIDS ARE REALLY HIS... DO SOME RESEARCH AND TELL THE TRUTH.. SEE HOW MANY MEN SHE HAD IN HER AND HOW LONG HE WAS MARRIED TO THE SAME LADY... DON'T WORRY SOME BIG LAW SUITS ARE COMING THAT WAY...

Will said...

Um... WTF? Am I being punked?

Moreniqua said...

LMAO no you just came across one of the angry kids he left behind, I'll wager. LMAO this coming from one of his (MANY) so-called "illegitimate kids" that bears his last name (Sadly!) yet is graduating from a top ten university with 3 degrees and persuing a Ph.D. in Latin American studies. I can tell you, he is fulfillng the useless Puerto Rican male stereotype of the populating cockroach....lmao that he thinks that comment was from his Ex-wife--that says a lot about him since she aint worried bout shit but the child support he owes from 20+ yrs ago...

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive