Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The new flames

I'm not one to get worked up over paint jobs, but it's worth noting that this new flame pattern was popular this year. They're much more realistic than the traditional flame job, but it still just looks like airbrush -by which I mean it's not like some kind of computer graphic magically transfered to the metal. It still looks like human art.




As long as I'm talking about the decorations, this was a funny idea. The whole thing is a fish skeleton. The skull of it is on the front fender. It's cool how they raised the leather in the seat. I'm not sure what it feels like to sit on, these bikes cost just under 60 grand, so I don't play.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive