Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Good hair day


Chinese girls handing out fliers this morning, my first thought was Falun Gong activists, since they're always there handing out their newspaper. But the first girl I saw was wearing some kind of traditional looking dress under her coat. The second girl was this one so I took a picture and took a flier. NTDTV's Chinese New Year Global Gala.
UPDATE: The next day they were still there so I asked for a photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger I’ve been looking for birth related blogs and I came across yours on Good hair day during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. You are most welcome to come and visit me at birth. I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Roy.

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive