Peripatetic.
Click 'em to see 'em bigger.
Scroll way down for archives and stuff.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Ellen at the Winter Garden?

Earlier today the Winter Garden was all abuzz with people setting up for some big event. Cameras, TV screens, a sat truck parked out by the marina. I figured maybe it had something to do with the marathon. I took a pictures because it was fun to see them crawling all over things like ants. The picture didn't come out very well and I hadn't planned to use it, but...

We walked through tonight and things were a little more put together, including the stage. On the screen on stage is the logo for the ellen show.

My wife says that's her set too.

If you click it you can read the screen.

No comments:

Links

  • Mail me at Will.Femia @ Gmail.com

Blog Archive